Wednesday, February 4, 2015

How Fleeting all earthly things are.

 ..Then I heard the words, Do Not Fear, I am with you.
How fleeting all earthly things are, and how everything that appears great disappears like smoke and does not give the soul freedom but weariness. 
Happy the soul that understands these things and with only one foot touches the earth…

When I left the altar, an extraordinary peace and power filled my soul, and the storm that was raging broke against my soul as against a rock; 
and the foam of the storm fell on those who had raised it.
Oh how good is the Lord, who will reward each one according to his deeds!
… I took note of the great hatred Satan has for the Mercy of God. He does not want to acknowledge that God is Good.
p.419-426 Divine Mercy by Faustina


The sharing, the experience of Christian Mysticism particularly among certain women is rich, lush, overwhelming.














I have eternity for punishing evil, and so I am prolonging the time of mercy for the sake of sinners….

No comments:

Post a Comment