Wednesday, February 25, 2015

The Crucified USA, REDUX

Kings of Leon       


If I could play guitar like this, i would quit my day job for sure.
SEE what i mean LISTEN: HERE


"Crawl"


You fault my pride Don't ever need to 'pologize As your lips unfold Shaken purple from the cold
You better learn to crawl You better learn to crawl Before I walk away Before I walk away
You broke my mouth The bloody bits are spitting out Is your grave unscathed The worm is counting down the days He wants to see you crawl  He wants to see you crawl Before I walk away Before I walk away

The reds and the whites and abused
The crucified USA
As their hypocrisy unfolds
Oh hell is truly on its way
As the rat, and the fly They're searching for an alibi
As we await the wrath They never went to Sunday Mass
They want to see us crawl They want to see us crawl
Before they walk away Before they walk away
The reds and the whites and abused The crucified USA
As their hypocrisy unfolds Oh hell is truly on its way


/if-these-are-standards LOCK UP YOUR SONS AND DAUGHTERs.html



Here is an ink wash i made 20 years ago--i thnk if i would have had this song to listen to it woud have been much better...

The Fight   click to enlarge.

an altered verison:

The Fight by mtodd











http://marysbeagooddogblog.blogspot.com/2009/09/closer.html


for more of my ink washes,



 click

Here
AND
 here

No comments:

Post a Comment