Monday, October 7, 2013

music from The Blacklist

the blacklist -- [ having a hard time finding some of the songs...]  like riptide

soundtrack rocks


jim james state of the art 

Daylight come 
Daylight go
How far will it reach?
Ain't nobody know 

And when the dawn breaks 
The cradle will fall 
And down will come baby 
cradle and all

And now I know you need the dark
Just as much as the sun
But you're signing on forever 
When you ink it in blood 

A.E.I.O.U, A.E.I.O.U
I use the state of the art 
Technology
Suppose to make for better living 
And a better human being 
We got our wires all crossed 
The tubes are all tied
And I'm straining to remember 
just what means to be alive. 

A life worth living 
Now you can feel it in your chest 
Building like a little birds
Just building up the nest
And you build it up strong 
And you fill it up with love 
And you pray for good rain
All from the Lord above

A.E.I.O.U, A.E.I.O.U

I use my state of the art 
Technology 
Now don't you forget it
It ain't using me 
'cause when the power goes out
I got other means...
'cause when the power's goin out
I hear the power's going out
I mean it the power's going out
I really mean it the power's going out





No comments:

Post a Comment