Friday, September 15, 2017

What is a dog's love? Who in your life loves you the most?

i read this at wetjeep or someplace like that,

Try this experiment:
Just lock your spouse and your dog into your trunk for one hour.
 When you open the trunk,.
Which one, Who is really Glad to See You?

Really, what is it about the unconditionality of a Dog's Love?

Dog Love
golden baby

labrodoodle love



australian shepherd love

puggle love


Boston love

coton de tulear love

boxer love

but
i want to love this dog:

this last pic from  HERE    a very wonderful photo site.





 "A Day In The Life Of A Stray



~A Poem- THE STRAY DOG

Dear God please send me somebody who'll care!
I'm tired of running, I'm sick with despair.
My body is aching, it's so racked with pain
And dear God I pray, as I sit in the rain.
That someone will love me and give me a home
A warm cozy bed and a big juicy bone.
My last owner tied me all day in the yard
Sometimes with no water and God that was hard!
So I chewed my leash and I ran away
To rummage in garbage and live as a stray.
But now I'm tired and hungry and cold
And I'm so afraid that I'll never grow old.
They've chased me with sticks hit me with stones
While I run the streets just looking for bones!
I'm not really bad God, please help if you can
For I have become just a "victim of man!"
I'm wormy dear God and I'm ridden with fleas
and all that I want is an owner to please!
If you find one for me God, I'll try to be good
I won't chew their shoes, and I'll do as I should.
I will love them, protect them and try to obey
When they tell me to sit, to lie down or to stay!
I don't think I'll make it too long on my own
Cause I'm getting so weak and I'm Oh so alone.
Each night as I sleep in the bushes I cry
Cause I'm so afraid God, that I'm gonna die!
I've got so much love and devotion to give
That I should be given a new chance to live.
So dear God please, please answer my prayer
and send me somebody who will really care.
-Anonymous

I wanted to capture this picture to express so many emotions for you. I also wanted to raise awareness on Stray and rescue dogs. As a baby, Daisy was abused. She could have seriously been in this posistion. I rescued her when she was 5 months old. She was scared, and nervous around people. But....when our eyes met, I felt this indescribable feeling. I knew that I just had to have her, that we had something that will grow as we grow together. I'm glad I took her home that day, November 5th, 2005. Daisy is the greatest dog I could ever ask for. She is so much more then I expected. She has done nothing but bring the greatest amount of joy to my life. She is now a Canine Good Citizen, and a Therapy Dog. I'm going to be starting Rally Obedience with her soon. She truley is, my little guardian angel.

In the US- There are probably about 1-3 million stray dogs...
Everyday more are added to the life of a stray.
And everyday, more just can't fight for themselves no longer.
If considering to own a dog, Please read up on your research. Many strays and dogs in shelters, are there because their owners thought it would be "cool" to have a dog, but didn't know the responsibilities they come with. If you have done your research, and know you are ready. Please, don't buy from a petstore... or breeder. Go to a shelter, and adopt. They are the best dogs as far as personality goes... Save a life... be his hero."
end quote






,
By the way I figured out what it is about dogs. And the other pets. It is that they allow us to love them unconditionally.

Most humans will not let you love them unconditionally. There are all sorts of walls barriers and limits.

But a good dog a good cat a good horse a good pet, they will allow you to love them to the complete limit of your ability
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment