Saturday, January 17, 2015

This Seems Important

Redux.




cant get this one out
 of me head...


























Daylight come

Daylight go

How far will it reach

Ain't nobody know

When the dawn breaks

The cradle will fall

And down come baby

Cradle and all

Now I know you need the dark

Just as much as the sun

But you signin' on forever

When you ink it in blood



A.E.I.O.U.

E.I.O.U.

A.E.I.O.U.



I used the state of the art

Technology

Supposed to make for better
living

Are we better human beings?

We've got out wires all
crossed

Our tubes are all tied

And I'm straining to remember

Just what it means to be
alive

A life worth living

Now you can feel it in your
chest

Buildin' like little birds

Just building up the nest

And you build it up strong

And you fill it up with love

And you pray for good rain

All from the One above



A.E.I.O.U.

E.I.O.U.

A.E.I.



I use my state of the art

Tech-nology

Now don't you forget it

It ain't using me

Cause when the power's goes
out

I got other means

Cause the power's goin' out

I think the power's goin' out

I mean it, the power's goin'
out



I really mean it the powers
goin' out








No comments:

Post a Comment