Monday, April 28, 2014

Music by Keaton Henson

You lyrics and Video:
If you must wait
Wait for them here in my arms I shake
If you must weep
Do it right here in my bed as I sleep
If you must mourn my love
Mourn with the moon and the stars above
And if you must mourn
Don't do it alone
And if you must leave
Leave as though fire burns under your feet
And if you must speak
Speak every word word as if it were unique
And if you die, sweetheart
Die knowing your life was my life's best part
And if you must die
Remember your life
You are, you are, all you love
You are, all
If you must fight
Fight with yourself with yours thoughts in the night
And if you must work
Work to leave some parts of you on this earth
And if you must live, darling, oh
Just live
Just live
Just live

No comments:

Post a Comment