Thursday, August 11, 2011

Looting FAIL; Looting in London: LOL Humor on the Dark Side

Looter say, "We're just getting our taxes back."
I guess that means
they don't want to use the roads, or
drink the water, or go to the library, or have plumbing. They must prefer bieber and barbie and jedwards...
Now that they are KILLING people, i wonder
how that fits in...
looting for justin


Risky Looting


CANDY LOOTERS



looting FAIL

PHOTOSHoP LOOTER IS HERE




london looters PHOTOSHoPPED HERE

Barbie Looting

Looting FAIL*

Racoon looting


Baby Looters

NO BRAIN LOOTERS

Best:

Dog Looting

monkey looter got new jacket

I tooked this shoe

 LAZY LOOTER




Looter Mastermind

Looter Delusions

and a few for the Police






OK, just a LITTLE MORE...


**a cousin of mine in deep south after katrina





Oh Noes!!




The deaths, the MURDERS that are being committed are very horrifying.

This man is angry.

"Not all the treasures of the world, so far as I believe, could have induced me to support an offensive war, for I think it murder; but if a thief breaks into my house, burns and destroys my property, and kills or threatens to kill me, or those that are in it, and to 'bind me in all cases whatsoever' to his absolute will, am I to suffer it?" --Thomas Paine, The American Crises, No. 1, 1776


No comments:

Post a Comment