Saturday, October 26, 2013

Aint No Companion Like A Blue-Eyed Merle

Led Zeppelin








Bron Y aur Stomp

I caught you smiling at me,
That's the way it should be,
Like a leaf is to a tree, so fine.

Ah all the good times we had,
I sang love songs so glad
Always smiling, never sad, so fine.

*As we walk down the country lanes,
I'll be singing a song, hear me calling your name,
Hear the wind within the trees,
Tellin’ Mother Nature 'bout you and me.

Well if the sun shines so bright,
Or on our way it's darkest night
The road we choose is always right, so fine.
How can your love be so strong
When so many loves go wrong
Will our love go on and on and on and on and on and on?

*As we walk down the country lanes,
I'll be singing a song, hear me calling your name,
Hear the wind within the trees,
Telling Mother Nature 'bout you and me.

My, my la de la come on down it ain’t too far,
Tell your friends all around the world,
Ain't no companion like a blue eyed merle.
Come on now well let me tell you,
What you're missing, missing, 'round them brick walls.

So of one thing I am sure,
It's a friendship so pure,
Angels singing all around my door, so fine.

Yeah, ain't but one thing to do
Spend my natural life with you,
You're the finest dog I knew, so fine.

When you're old and your eyes are dim,
There ain't no old Shep gonna happen again,
We'll still go walking down country lanes
I'll sing the same old songs
Hear me callin your name.

Writer: PAGE, JAMES PATRICK (JIMMY)/PLANT, ROBERT ANTHONY/JONES, JOHN PAUL
Lyrics © Warner/Chappell Music, Inc.


moar here

No comments:

Post a Comment