Friday, November 11, 2011

Sweetest Fridays: The Love of a Good Dog; Hays Calling and a Year or Two Passes

The Bittersweet Trip to Hays

All is High

Surreality with Love


Our Sparkle:

mis woo woo

click videos twice to view large

The wind carries me to Hays

even the flowers are traumatized


  1. Barbie (broken parts, but box includedNovember 12, 2010 at 8:30 PM

    Thank You for a Lovely set of images that summarize the Day you came out and then indeed the day we put her to rest: and my mothers STILL BLOOMING flowers! to the perfectly parked tractor at the foot of her grave.
    And the 'distraction...
    I did not set about dress for the day- but I love the colors.
    I wonder if the Green biscuits and 'pizza bones' are still Safe in there with her??

  2. SPARKIIE'S HUMAN MOMNovember 12, 2011 at 8:38 PM


  3. my mom was so proud of those flowers for living clear to thanksgiving that year..
    ....she never walked out to see the grave of the dog she loved so much....