Friday, September 9, 2011

Sweetest Friday: Holy Smokes I Need a LOL

A Department of Water Resources representative stops at a farm near us and talks with the 74 year-old rancher who lives there. He tells the rancher, "I need to inspect your ranch for your water allocation. "
The old rancher says, 'Okay, but don't go in that field over there.'
The Water representative says, 'Mister, I have the Authority of the Federal Government with me!
See this card? This card means I am allowed to go WHEREVER I WISH on any agricultural land. No questions asked or answered. Have I made myself clear?

DO YOU UNDERSTAND !!!?
The old rancher nods politely and goes about his chores.
Later, the old rancher hears loud screams and spies the Water Rep running for his life and close behind is the rancher's bull. The bull is gaining with every step. The Rep is clearly terrified, so the old rancher immediately throws down his tools, runs to the fence and yells at the top of his lungs............

'YOUR CARD! SHOW HIM YOUR CARD!'
 
 




John Elway, after living a full life, died. When he got to heaven, God was showing him around.
They came to a modest little house with a little
Broncos flag in the window.
"This house is yours for eternity, John," said God.
"This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here."
John felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house. On his way up the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner.
 It was a 3-story mansion with a Green and Gold sidewalk, a 50 foot tall flagpole with an enormous Packers logo flag, and in every window, a Cheesehead!

John looked at God and said "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a question. I was an all-pro QB, I won 2 Super Bowls, and I even went to the Hall of Fame."
God said
 "So what do you want to know, John?"

"Well, why does Brett Favre get a better house than me?"

God chuckled and said "John, that's not Brett Favre's house, it's mine."



i wish they would invent something
 to keep the sun outta my eyes


Kansas' Flint Hills Skies
My Back Yard





No comments:

Post a Comment