Monday, July 4, 2011

Independence Day 2011

Eleven years to the day since i found myself back in kansas.
 Thanks MJ. The brown reclusi haven't killed me yet!


By the way, in the past four days tomato hornworms have Ballooned in my tomato garden. I have pervertedly enjoyed finding one or three of these beautiful seagreen silky bristle-less caterpillars over the years as i feel all King-like giving them to the eager chickens. But the last laugh is on me; an amazing, robust, beat-all-records tomato patch just took a severe body blow. although i rationalize that a terrible fungus will bypass my garden this precise week because there are no more leaves to grow it....
It really is hard to be me.

not as hard as for these FLASH MOB craazzies: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5lbNXNn3CI&feature=youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment