Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sweetest Golden Pup From Topeka

In Memory of all Good Dogs,
 In Celebration of Dogs that made us so happy in their short lives,
Here is a little golden pup.
Sooo dainty and delicate, like an angel or magic creature.
sweetie from topekie : Click to enlarge.
  In the middle of Topeka Kansas, surrounded by concrete and buildings
and highways and people,
This Little One
was like a
fragile and curious and New little being.

Sweetest Golden pup by mtodd

With a really Good Mom. Thanks.  (more at Pets we love)

Sweet Golden Retreiver Pup from Topeka kansas

Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really. ~Agnes Sligh Turnbull

Sweetest Golden Pup That Made My Day

I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth


  1. Its uncanny how much your pup looks like my 12 yr old 'Princess' who is born out of Lhasa parents. Her pedigree was an enigma to us till I saw your pup's picture. Now I know she is a mini retriever perhaps from a third generation gene.

    1. cool! this pup is a stranger to me but lives in topeka.