Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sweetest Golden Pup From Topeka

In Memory of all Good Dogs,
 In Celebration of Dogs that made us so happy in their short lives,
Here is a little golden pup.
Sooo dainty and delicate, like an angel or magic creature.
sweetie from topekie : Click to enlarge.
  In the middle of Topeka Kansas, surrounded by concrete and buildings
and highways and people,
This Little One
was like a
wonderfully
fragile and curious and New little being.


Sweetest Golden pup by mtodd

With a really Good Mom. Thanks.  (more at Pets we love)

Sweet Golden Retreiver Pup from Topeka kansas

Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really. ~Agnes Sligh Turnbull


Sweetest Golden Pup That Made My Day




I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth

2 comments:

  1. Its uncanny how much your pup looks like my 12 yr old 'Princess' who is born out of Lhasa parents. Her pedigree was an enigma to us till I saw your pup's picture. Now I know she is a mini retriever perhaps from a third generation gene.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cool! this pup is a stranger to me but lives in topeka.

      Delete