Friday, August 6, 2010

Cold in the Desert

suspension
While grief is fresh, every attempt to divert only irritates. ..." 


How low can one go
like Limbo in Inception
how to get out Again
like What dreams May Come

how far  how low
will you descend
what sacrifice do you give
to rescue a lost one

to save a lost one.//




I'm on the corner, waiting for a light to come on,

That's when I know that you're alone

It's cold in the desert, water never sees the ground
Special unspoken without sound
You told me you loved me, that I'd never die alone

Hand over your heart, let's go home
Everyone noticed, everyone has seen the signs
I've always been known to cross lines
I've never ever cried when I was feeling down

I've always been scared of the sound
Jesus don't love me, no one ever carried my load
I'm too young to feel this old
Is it you, is it me
Or does nobody know, nobody see
Nobody but me


smokin man   mtodd 2010

 

No comments:

Post a Comment