Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mad World. (gary jules) In the Waiting Line. (Zero 7) Down By the River. (neil young)

This much madness is too much sorrow--Neil

Gary Jules Mad World







http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDCLjNsWpHY&feature=related



Wait in line 'Till your time Ticking clock

Everyone stop
Everyone's saying different things to me

Different things to me Everyone's saying different things to me Different things to me

Woooohh  Do you believe

In what you see

There doesn't seem to be anybody else who agrees with me

Do you believe In what you see

Motionless wheel

Nothing is real

Wasting my time

In the waiting line Do you believe in What you see Nine to five Living lies Everyday Stealing time

Everyone's taking everything they can Everything they can Everyone's taking everything they can

Everything they can Woooohh Do you believe In what you feel It doesn't seem to be anybody else who agrees with me Do you believe In what you see Motionless wheel Nothing is real Wasting my time

 In the waiting line

Do you believe

In what you see

Ah and I'll shout and I'll scream



But I'd rather not have seen



And I'll hide away for another day Do you believe In what you see Motionless wheel Nothing is real Wasting my time In the waiting line Do you believe In what you see Everyone's saying different things to me Different things to meDifferent things to meDifferent things to meDifferent things to meEveryone's taking everything they canEverything they can











Neil Young Down by the River

there is no reason for you to hide

its so hard for me staying here all alone

No comments:

Post a Comment