Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Don't Hurt People

quotes regarding domestic violence:
While you SCREAM at your woman, there’s a man wishing he could whisper softly in her ear… While you HUMILIATE, OFFEND and INSULT her, there’s a man wanting to please her and remind her how wonderful she is. While you HURT your woman, there’s a man wishing he could make love to her. While you make your women CRY there’s a man wanting to make her smile…
anonymous?

 You show others how to treat you. (This is so important and true, for me when I stayed after my husband called me awful names I showed him it was okay. Then when he hit me and I stayed, again, I showed him it was all right. When I finally told the police he tried to kill me and I was able to have him physically removed, I showed him how to treat me and that it was no longer allowed.).... anonymous?


*Long term domestic violence: Being abused in this manner is like being kidnapped and tortured for ransom but you will never have enough to pay off the kidnapper. by Rebecca J. Burns ...TheLastStraw - support in the aftermath and during abuse



more HERE


My Strength is not for hurting...

even murder?

Get smart.Who you think you are, BE Really...

No comments:

Post a Comment